A sacred Invitation from FOSTER & KRISTOS:
In addition to your intensive seminar and workshop time with Foster and Kristos:
• Experience Tzfat, or as it is sometimes spelled Safed. Tzfat is a beautiful town in the low mountains hills where the Kabbalah (a mystical Jewish text and teaching) was developed. Safed has always been an important city for the Jewish people and as the home of the Kabbalah is considered the most mystical city in all of Israel. Learn about one of the most famous Kabbalists, The Ari, as well as many well-known Rabbis of Safed from the centuries past like Rabbi Karo, Rabbi Cordovero and visit one of the city’s most important historical synagogues.
• Experience a fascinating walking tour visiting sites in the Old City. The “Old City” is also called Ir-Ha-Kodesh or the Holy City and is enclosed by a 40 foot high wall with the traditional eight gates including the Golden Gate and the Jaffa Gate. You also see the Jewish Quarter, and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher amongst other sites.
• Experience the Western Wall (“Wailing Wall”) The “Wailing Wall” is the holiest of Jewish sites, a remnant of the city wall from the time of King Herod that once supported and enclosed the Temple Mount.
• The Dome of the Rock is the most recognizable architectural feature in Jerusalem and is a magnificent Islamic shrine to mark the spot the Prophet Mohamed ascended to Paradise. The “rock” above which the “Dome” is built is also of great significance because it is the stone on the top of the hill on which Abraham went to sacrifice Isaac. It is around this sacred historical and geological feature that Solomon built his temple. This area is referred to as the “Temple Mount” (Mount Moriah).
• See the area thought to be the “Holy of Holies” of Solomon’s Temple in which the Arc of the Covenant was once housed.
• Mt. of Olives, which offers a beautiful view of the Old City is the place from which, according to tradition, Jesus ascended to heaven. It was also an encampment site for Jewish pilgrims in ancient times.
• Mt. Zion and the Tomb of David will be seen.
• Be dazzled by the Dead Sea Scrolls and a dazzling all encompassing collection of archaeological finds from Israel, some over 6,000 years old. Fragments of every book of the Hebrew Bible (except the Book of Esther) were found in the Qumran caves, the most famous of the Dead Sea Scrolls sites, which you will be able to visit during your travel program. Remarkably, some of these ancient copies are identical to the traditional text of the Hebrew Bible that is used today.
• Culminate your special pilgrimage with Foster & Kristos by a visit to the spectacular Dead Sea. Lying in the heart of the Great Rift some 430meters below sea level, the majestic Dead Sea is has been known as one of nature’s power places® of healing qualities for thousands of years. The sea is rich in precious minerals such as potassium bromide and magnesium. On its shores, broad deposits of the Dead Sea mud, rich with sulfur and many other minerals are known for their healing and rejuvenating qualities.
• Plus much more!
*Note: Itinerary, including the order of the siteseeing, subject to change.
Foster Perry has travelled the world studying, teaching and practicing the joy of self-healing for more than 20 years. After graduating from Georgetown University, he moved to New York City to study art, design and psychology. It was there that his life reached a turning point when he was struck by lightning. This event served as Foster’s calling, compelling him to leave his life, his family, and his friends and embark on a life long study of spiritual traditions and practices around the world. Foster studied ritual, ceremony and healing with Shamans in the southwestern United States and South America. He now synthesizes his extensive knowledge of Native American, South American, Asian and European healing traditions with spiritual practices into what has come to be known as Hummingbird Medicine, a transformative teaching modality. Hummingbird Medicine aids the participants in healing their wounds, and releasing their fears, freeing them to experience again their love, their life, and their divine joy. Foster works as a ceremonial leader, workshop facilitator, author and recording artist and his Hummingbird Healing Technique has earned him respect around the world.
Kristos Tsompanelis was born in 1968 in Germany of Greek parentage. From the beginning he was aware of his psychic abilities, namely Aura-seeing, the ability to communicate with the deceased, and even move objects.
He has been involved in the basics of medical science, naturopathy and alternative medicine for a long time. Several years ago, he was led by certain teachers to go back to his Seeing abilities, to give workshops, lectures, and write for several magazines.
As well as being a musician with interests in world music, he has started composing and has produced commercial music. He has been working for 10 years in spiritual development, teaching seminars, working with homeopathy, other teachers, artists, and doctors as a medical clairvoyant.
Kristos worked for years in the spiritual / world music scene as well as being a holistic therapist throughout the world.